Thursday, June 14, 2012

As A Button

When I picked my youngest up from daycare this afternoon, I was pulled aside by one of her teachers. As it does with any parent who has "been pulled aside" before, panic stikes the very depths of your heart. "Oh dear Lord, what has this child done now, and how much do I owe to fix it...??"

Teacher #1: So, your daughter is quite the charmer. I'm pretty sure she has every little boy in this classroom wrapped around her little finger.
Me: <blank stare>
Teacher #2: Oh, yeah. She will ask them to get her something or give her the toy they are playing with, and they do it. WE can't get them to do anything. They love it when she comes to school, and say, "See is here!! HI, SEE!!!" It's an interesting dynamic!

Seriously, was not ready for that one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment