Tuesday, April 10, 2012

OMG, Orcytolagus Cuniculus!!

Wow, two months between posts. I wish I could say that is some kind of record for me.

Truth is, I have had very little time to write and frankly, it's impeding on my creative outlet. You wouldn't like me when I am impeded, things turn ugly rather quickly.

We had a good, family-fun Easter this past weekend. The girls hunted for eggs in the backyard, they received a few new toys, and a lovely gift from my mother-in-law. I say "lovely" in the loosest possible sense of the word, mostly because it's a whistle. Two of them. One green, one yellow. Both fill with water and spit out as they blow on it.

It's okay, Sandy. They are going to mysteriously find their way back into your suitcase when you visit. Jus' sayin'. ;-)

We didn't do Creepy Easter Bunny pictures this year. I had in years past but every time a friend posts one of their kids on Facebook, I'm a little weirded out. Santa doesn't bother me, but a grown man dressed like a bunny is a bit disconcerting. I realize the bunny can be a woman, but let's face it... that's just telling yourself it's okay to dress like a giant oryctolagus cuniculus in public (Go ahead, click it. Educate yourself.)

Some day, when I get a litte less bogged down in various assignments, I will keep up better. For now, it is what it is. ;-)

1 comment: